Saturday, February 28, 2009

Allow myself to introduce...myself

Hi all! I am a superhero geek fanboy who isn't afraid to admit I dig Wonder Woman. I'm also married with children so I guess that helps offset the stereotypes somewhat.

In addition to my day job, I am a freelance illustrator with a penchant for superheroes. I decided to join these wonderful folks here so I could get a little focus and try to regularly get a WW themed drawing posted. In addition, I will be periodically posting pics of my WW themed action figures and comics.

I'm no WW expert, but the "First Lady of Superheroes" deserves her accolades, and I'm willing and able to throw a few out myself.

So in the meantime, I will do what lazy artists tend to do and post an old illustration with the promise of something new very soon!

1 comment: