Friday, February 27, 2009

Big Hellos and Welcomes!

Alright, I would like to keep the welcomes up on this blog. I delayed a bit because we all seem to know each other so far, then I saw a name I did not recognize.

Welcome to The Lighning Bug, who run The Lightning Bug's Lair. At a glance I saw '70s horror and bikini-clad barbarian/apocalyptic future movies, so I will surely be returning.

I'll do a quick rundown of everyone else, but make sure you check out Micheal's posts on Understanding Wonder Woman, parts 1 and 2, and Becca's excellent drawing of our fair princess.

Our first non-contributor follower is formidable Jay from The Sexy Armpit, a blog devoted to geek culture and the great state of New Jersey. Jay has some other blogs too, which you can see on his profile.

Next, the illustrious Reis of Geek Orthodox and Crom!. If Batman and Conan ever had a child, you'd hear about it there :-)

Our current contributors have links to their sites in the sidebar, so I won't go to deep. We have artists Bubbashelby and Becca. Writer Michael May. Programmer Patrick (Sun and Heir). And Fanboy, little old me.

Remember, if you are interested in contributing to this blog, send me an email or try to Tweet me @d_whiteplume. All kind of material is welcome (we'll shy away from adult content, however :-). Part of the point is to have a place to post Wonder Woman info when your blog is not comicbook centric.

No comments:

Post a Comment