Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello Also.

Darius was nice enough to invite me to participate in this, so I thought I'd take a post to introduce myself.

My name is Michael May and I've got a couple of homes on the Internet. I contribute to Comic Book Resource's Robot 6 blog as well as maintain my personal site, Michael May's Adventureblog. I love comics and over the last couple of years I've found myself more and more interested in women heroes in general, but especially in Wonder Woman. She's become a huge part of the Adventureblog, but huge enough that I've been considering starting a separate blog just for her.

Fortunately, I don't have to do that now thanks to Darius. I was nervous about starting a spin-off blog on my own, so it's great to have some company in this. I think this is going to be the place for Wonder Woman news, opinions, and art on the Internet and I'm very excited to be a part of it.

My plan is to start posting regularly tomorrow. Between some new stuff I want to share and some old Adventureblog posts that might be useful here, I should be able to do this as a daily thing for a while. Eventually that could taper off, but we'll see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment