Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'll Play Along: Who Could be Wonder Woman in a Movie

So, there has been tons of talk about making a Wonder Woman movie, and who might play her. I am sure it is all speculation, but here is an idea from me.

Mary McCormack stars in the USA show In Plain Sight, and she is a tank! Don't let the blonde hair fool you, she's a brunette. I have not watched her show since, as some of you know, I am fed up with cop shows. The bits I catch are either serious, funny, action-y, or campy. Those are the four food groups of superhero movies, right?

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab

Mary McCormack
From In Plain Sight

Mary McCormack
From In Plain Sight

Mary McCormack
Also from In Plain Sight

Mary McCormack


Mary McCormack
See? Brunette.

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping for an unknown to play the part of WW in any movie. I think that any known actress carries too much baggage. But if I had to pick someone could I suggest Megan Fox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the mock-up posters of her as WW. She's a little small for me. Another who has the build, I think, is Rosario Dawson. Hey, if Nick Fury can be black, Wonder Woman could be bi-racial?

    Here is a link with the Megan Fox poster.

    ReplyDelete