Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome to all the new followers!

I have been very behind in my blogging. Darn work getting in the way of the really important stuff! We have with us:

betvale, who is at MySpace, here.
Joe Bloke of The Fit Birds Blogspot, among others.
AgentOrange of, I believe, mocksure. (Sorry, I was not sure if this was your blog or a link through your profile.)
and poppifields, who may not have a blog.

Sorry for any confusion. I am still battling with the new Follower tool.

Again, welcome all.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the welcome. I love Wonder Woman. I make WW graphics, animations and photomanips over at my myspace site. Also use as amodel for a WW Day 3 sketch. Please check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete