Friday, June 3, 2011

Wonder Woman on Batman Brave and the Bold!!

If you get a chance, check out the new episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. While the episode of the cartoon features Batman and Green Lantern fighting Star Sapphire, in "Scorn of the Star Sapphire" Wonder Woman makes her debut in the 3 minute teaser at the beginning of the show. I found it extremely fun as it is both a nod to her silver age persona and very well executed. In the hopes of encouraging you all to check your local TV networks for when "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" airs so you can catch Wonder Woman in "Scorn of the Star Sapphire" I posted the above picture from the episode. If this plays out as it usually does with this show, we can expect a later episode that features Wonder Woman working with Batman. In lieu of a live action TV Show it isn't much, but I found it to be 3 minutes of Wonder filled bliss. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment: